Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm back!! =)

Hey all!  I just realized I haven't updated this in 27 years, so here it is!  A lot has changed since July.  I was back home in SD from July to September then moved to AZ with Christy in October!  I am nannying again, taking care of an 9 week old and a 7 yr old.  I've started making some not so usual cupcakes, so I thought I'd share them with y'all!   Christy asked me to make Dr. Pepper cupcakes the other day, and they actually tured out pretty well.  I don't like chocolate, but was told they were delicious.

Then a couple of days later I made Caramel Apple Cupcakes. It was a cinnamon cupcake filled with homemade apple pie filling, iced with caramel butter cream and drizzled with caramel.  I don't mean to brag, but they were soooo good!  lol



Next up are my Superbowl cupcakes.  I hope both teams lose. =p
Pictures will be up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I think you should add a recipe aspect to this blog so I can eat delicious things too. Obviously, you don't need to give away all your secrets, but This just makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to start a recipe section!

    ReplyDelete