Saturday, June 18, 2011

What uuuuuup??

Hey there all.  So this weekend was graduation out here as well as Father's Day tomorrow, so it has been a very busy week. Thursday was nonstop filling and icing cakes, 7 to 5. But time flies when you're having fun. eh? =]  Friday was more decorating, which is fun.  I did a delivery Friday after work with my car. The restaurant was only 3 miles away, but it took me 40 minutes to get there!  First, I was at a standstill on the highway. Of course I had to deliver it during rush hour.  Then the gps told me the place was on the interstate. lol  So I drove around for a bit and finally found it. It was a three tier cake and I found out when I got there that it was for TEN people.  Crazy leftovers. lol  Here's the cake!
Here is another graduation cake I made this week


Today was so busy that I had to help in the kitchen.  I got to scale out 5 lbs of eggs and slice 10 lbs of peaches. Super fun! =]
Then I got to do a delivery in the big van, by myself.  Lots of fun!  =] 



That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment