Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Schooooooooool lately

Hola!  So this post is for the last two weeks of school. Two weeks ago, we made cheesecake. SO good. The class favorite was mascarpone.  We made that, NY, Philly and No Frills.  They were gone pretty quickly after I got home. =]  We also made bread pudding, creme brulee and torrone. I got my first test back-93%.  My first final is on Sunday, which I am super excited about.  Who has a final on Halloween? really. We have to make a souffle, creme anglaise and also have a written test. We'll see how that goes!  I'll be making some souffle and creme anglaise if anyone wants some this week!  =]

This last weekend, we made ice cream and sorbet. My partner and I made baked alaska, with vanilla ice cream, blueberry sorbet and praline filling. We also made cream puffs and eclairs. I made a cream puff swan!

Baked Alaska

Cheesecake

Bread Pudding
Cream Puff Swan!
Creme Brulee!

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome looking cream puff swan! Nice job! Wish I could've eaten him :)

    ReplyDelete